Monday 10 October 2011

a crafty afternoon

had a great time at the Knitting and Stitching show at Alexandra Palace last Friday! It was a feast of all things crafty... I was very excited!! Some really amazing things...loved the huge giant almost life sized knitting needles!!

Buntings galore.....

love love love these birdies...they were all knitted by Alice Wolfe!! would love one of those at home...but I think Otis and Marvin would think they were giant bird scratch posts...shame!!


Is Rod Hull about??



OOO a fine example of some crochet!!



Yes please...on my Christmas list I think!

Can you imagine the scarves you could knit with those beasts!! 


Some nice coloured floor tiles...well I thought so



and what a lovely roof that is!!



Well I felt very inspired after that...
and now for something completely different....


No comments:

Post a Comment