Sunday 15 April 2012

Homespun Style Book Launch

Friday was the launch of the Homespun Style book launch by Selina Lake. A really beautiful book full of gorgeous interior photography, showing inspiring homes from around the world. With such amazing colours and and so much inspiration...it's well worth a read. I was very honored to be asked to sell my wares at the market. It was such a lovely days in a fantastic venue and I was fortunate enough to meet some really lovely people. So here are a few pics...


Hanbury Hall decorated and looking lovely...



All set up and ready to go...



The venue had such beautiful lighting...perfect for all the gorgeous work on sale there...Emma Lamb  and Folly and Glee were among some of the very talented crafts people at the event as well as Mel Made This...

Rachelle from Ted and Agnes all set up and patiently waiting for the opening...I am very pleased to say that I am a  proud owner of a gorgeous vintage cushion from Ted and Agnes that looks yummy on my sofa at home.

Lovely lighting...I would have loved this room as a massive studio flat...in my dreams

Folly and Glee's beautiful vintage bark cloth lampshades...

The gorgeous work of Clare Nicholson who came all the way down from Glasgow for the event...

And there it is..the Homespun Style book by Selina Lake

Ooo and there's a bit of Tatie Lou...showing off my new printed lampshades and cushions...

and another one..just for good luck

Lots of photo opportunities as everything was so scrummy...



got a chance to have a bit of a natter with Clare Nicholson  and Carrie the Made in the Shade ladies...

also had a wee blether with the lovely Emma Lamb who had traveled down from Edinburgh for the event...I have a  list of her beautiful creations that I want to buy very soon! Seeing her work on her website is one thing..but actually seeing it in real life..its just absolutely stunning!! 

and last but certainly not least the lovely and funny Rachelle from Ted and Agnes...who kept me laughing most of the afternoon and I was very proud to hear that her gorgeous little daughter, Violet has adopted one of my Cockadoodledoo's and has named it Meg :)

So overall a fabulous afternoon was had by all ...thank you Selina x

No comments:

Post a Comment